Another mechanical business which can’t provide much contents, and only keen on cool images…
The business name is only organic soap, they sell natural soaps. they have large range of natural soaps, from essential oil soap, goat milk soap, plant oil soap, 100% olive oil soap. Thanks to magento, we have built a easy using filter on left hand side, so people can choose their favorite ingredients, essential oil, fragrance oil. here is the link: http://www.onlyorganicsoap.com.au/
Here is the blog: http://blog.onlyorganicsoap.com.au/
They have good soaps!
This is for all the web designers out there who have suffered as I have suffered.
Everything is cool in the beginning
The client shows you their current website
People are talking about landing page all the time, but most of them miss used them. I was confusing about landing page as well, I thought a landing page is the first page that people see on a website. After the Google AdWords and Analytics leanring, I finally understand what a landing page is. and I have also listed some good landing page samples.
- The Landing page is the final step in converting a visitor to a lead. It’s where the visitor ultimately decides whether to proceed with the transaction of trading his or her contact information for the information being offered.
- You should always include a Call-to-Action on that landing page.
- it is important that you match the content on your landing page with the content on your call-to-action as precisely as possible.
- Your landing page should project a professional image, including professional design, well-written copy, and other factors. A poorly designed page may raise concerns in your visitor’s mind about providing information to your company. Example of untrustworthy landing page:
- Landing page has one function only: get people to fill out your form. So remove navigation to other sections of your website, don’t give people opportunity to go somewhere else.
- Use a form, not a link to an email address.
Below are a few good landing page samples: More…
After 1.5 year, finally this client sent us all the contents on every page, we can finalize it, it is up and running: www.classykitchens.com.au. It is a simple project, only 7 pages, but The client want a elegant feel like this website: http://www.thekitchendesigncentre.com.au/
Here are the designs:
Just passed AdWords Search Advanced Exam at 92%. Tips are not much difference to AdWords Fundamental Exam.
But I feel it is much more difficult than the fundamental one.
I only had 20 seconds left after I finished all questions. More…
I have just passed AdWords Fundamental Exam at 94%, still have 40 minutes left when I finish the exam: https://googlerecords.starttest.com?code=I006BFE65FA6AF07CEE65F770006CF025983DDB
Here are my tips on revision: